Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Polishy! An Intro.

Hello! I have finally decided to get started on my nail blog that I've wanted to put up for so long. I have found time to get this thing off the floor and share with the whole world my passion... Nail polish + art! Every single person I encounter, I always look at their nails. No matter how young, old, or gender. It's always interesting to see the different types of designs that are out there and how much creativity was put into their manicures. That's ultimately why I wanted to start a blog, to share the good and bad manicures, the collections I love and just in general, my unhealthy and making-me-broke obsession. I'm not a beginner in knowing about polish because I've been wearing it since I can remember, but the whole nail polish/art community aroused my interests within the past year after seeing all the awesome guru's creativity on YouTube and the amazing blogs that are out there. I hope you enjoy this blog as much as I will! Have a wonderful polishy day! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Facebook Stumbleupon Favorites Pinterest More