Thursday, March 01, 2012

Sinful Colors in Olympia

Can I just say how much I LOVE Sinful Colors' Spring collection?! When I saw the display at my local Walgreens, I ran over to it and picked up a few colors. I only brought home 2, but you can bet that I'll be back to pick up a few more.

The one that I love the most is Olympia, this pale Spring green creme.



I've been wearing Olympia for a couple of days and they began chipping so I decided to do a leopard nail art print over the ones that had. Big mistake as my "art" didn't come out so good, but I decided to keep them as a trial run.



Pardon those random black dots on the pictures, I really need to take my camera in to Geek Squad to get my lens cleaned.

This is probably my favorite green polish I've ever owned. It just screams grass and pastel and the fact that Spring is in the air. At only $1.99, Olympia is perfectly opaque in just one coat but to play it safe, I put two.

I got a bunch of polish this past weekend (Feb. 25-26) so I still plan on posting pics of that haul. I'm just having trouble finding the perfect natural lighting but I will get to it eventually.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Facebook Stumbleupon Favorites Pinterest More